PT Anabatic Technologies successfully held the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (GMS) on Wednesday (21/06/2023) at Graha Anabatic, Tangerang. The company also had an Extraordinary GMS and a Bondholders’ General Meeting on the same day.
Anabatic Technologies announced positive performance throughout 2022. This was confirmed by the company’s management during the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders. In the report, Anabatic Technologies successfully pocketed a net revenue growth of 21% compared to net income in 2021.
“Overall, the company met its performance targets and experienced positive performance growth. And, the company’s main growth contributors in 2022 remain to be obtained from Anabatic traditional businesses. This is in line with the increasing demand for network infrastructure and security,” said Harry Surjanto Hambali, President Director of PT Anabatic Technologies Tbk.
In 2022, the company responds to all IT sector dynamics and adjustments with a focus on sustaining the business basis so that it can continue to grow effectively. The way to achieve them is by optimizing each business segment.
Anabatic Technologies implemented a strategy to enhance cloud sales in the Cloud and Digital Platform Partner (CDPP) sector to ensure performance stability. Furthermore, the company strives to preserve the consistency of the evolution of cloud-supporting infrastructure systems such as hardware, network, security, and monitoring.
As for the Mission Critical Digital Solution (MCDS) segment, the company remains concentrated on the financial industry, especially for the digital banking business and enhancing operational efficiency. In addition, for the Digitally Enriched Outsourcing Service (DEOS) sector, the organization is strengthening business line connections with existing customers and modernizing technology.
The results of the Annual GMS decide the following matters:
1. Approve and accept the Annual Report of the Company’s Directors regarding the condition and course of the Company’s business activities, which includes but is not limited to the Board of Directors Management Report on the Company’s Business Activities and the Board of Commissioners’ Supervisory Task Report for the Financial Year ending December 31, 2022, as well as giving approval and ratification of the Company’s Annual Financial Statements for the Fiscal Year ending December 31, 2022, which have been audited by the Public Accounting Firm Purwantono, Sungkoro & Surja, a member of Ernst & Young Global Limited, as stated in the Independent Auditor’s Report dated March 31, 2023 No. 00505/2.1032/AU.1/05/0705-2/1/III/2023 which includes the Company’s Statement of Financial Position and Profit and Loss Report for the financial year ending December 31, 2022; And
2. Grant full release and discharge (acquit et de charge) to all members of the Company’s Board of Directors and Board of Commissioners for their management and supervisory actions for the financial year ending December 31, 2022, as long as these actions are reflected in the Annual Report and The Company’s Annual Financial Report.
Determined that the Net Profit recorded by the Company amount of IDR68,786,548,156.00 (sixty eight billion seven hundred eighty six million five hundred forty eight thousand one hundred and fifty six Rupiah) which is the portion of Net Profit for the Year Attributable to Owners of the Parent Entity.
Delegate the authority to the Board of Commissioners of the Company to appoint an Independent Public Accounting Firm that will audit the Company’s Financial Statements for the Financial Year ending on December 31, 2023 provided that the appointed Independent Public Accounting Firm has been registered with the Financial Services Authority and has a good reputation and has determined the honorarium as well as other requirements in connection with the appointment of the said Public Accounting Firm.
Delegate the authority to the Company’s Board of Commissioners to determine remuneration for members of the Company’s Board of Commissioners and Directors, considering the Company’s financial capabilities and fairness in accordance with the labor market.
“The company’s achievements throughout 2022 are supported by the implementation of strategies to increase revenue through services, software, and cloud business and while encouraging operational cost efficiencies, so that to achieve business optimization”, Harry continued.
Throughout the year, the company faced numerous obstacles head-on, adapting strategies and operations to mitigate risks and seize opportunities. The unwavering commitment to innovation has enabled the company to thrive in a rapidly evolving market.
Anabatic Technologies will continue to strive for success by driving technological innovation in the future. The company highlights that it will continue to produce excellent products and services that can benefit many people.
Anabatic Technologies’ Extraordinary General Shareholders Meeting Approved to Guarantee the Assets and Sale of Griya Anabatic
PT Anabatic Technologies Tbk held an Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders (GMS) at Graha Anabatic, Tangerang, on Wednesday (21/06/2023) after completing the Annual GMS. The meetings discussed the agenda for approval of plans to guarantee assets and asset sales transactions as an effort to increase the efficiency of the company’s operational costs.
This is the company’s business growth plan, which consists of focusing on developing main business lines, namely providing information technology solutions and services, which contribute significantly to the company’s revenue and have good future growth.
“We applied for approval regarding the company’s plan to guarantee assets worth more than 50% of total net worth to obtain credit facilities received by the company or its subsidiaries from banks, third parties, or other financial institutions,” explained Lie David Limina, Director of PT Anabatic Technologies Tbk.
This action was taken to simplify the process of becoming more agile in the market with the prior approval of shareholders to keep up with market dynamics.
The results of the first Extraordinary GMS decided the following matters:
1. Approve the Company’s plan to transfer and/or make Debt Collateral for the Assets owned by the Company and/or provide a Guarantee in the form of a Corporate Guarantee with a value of more than 50% (fifty percent) of the total net assets the Company to obtain credit facilities received by the Company and/or the Company’s subsidiaries from Banks and/or Third Parties and/or other Financial Institutions.
2. Grant power and authority with the right of substitution to the Board of Directors of the Company to implement the decisions stated in the Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders, including but not limited to making or requesting all necessary deeds, letters, and documents to be present. before the authorized party/official, including a notary, submit an application to the authorized party/official to obtain approval or report the matter to the authorized party/official as referred to in the applicable laws and regulations.
Following the approval of the agreement on assets as corporate guarantees at the Extraordinary GMS, Anabatic Technologies conducted an Extraordinary GMS to approve the planned asset sale transaction.
“Anabatic Technologies intends to sell assets owned by PT Puri Amani Mulia (PAM), a direct subsidiary of the company with 99.99% ownership, known as Griya Anabatic in Kampung Bojong Nangka, Tangerang. For the time being, it has not contributed to the company’s business group,” said Harry Surjanto Hambali, President Director of PT Anabatic Technologies Tbk.
The following issues were decided during the second Extraordinary GMS:
1. Approve the plan for the sale of assets in the form of Land and Buildings located in Kampung Bojong Nangka, which is owned by PT Puri Amani Mulia (“PAM”), a direct subsidiary of the Company with ownership of 99.99% shares, with a material value as referred to in the Financial Services Authority Regulation No. 17/POJK.04/2020 concerning Material Transactions and Changes in Business Activities;
2. Approve the plan to conduct the asset sale transaction as requested for approval in point 1 is a material transaction as referred to in the Financial Services Authority Regulation No. 17/POJK.04/2020 concerning Material Transactions and Changes in Business Activities and not containing conflicts of interest as referred to in Financial Services Authority Regulation No. 42/POJK.04/2020 concerning Affiliated Transactions and Conflict of Interest Transactions; And
3. Grant power and authority with the Right of Substitution to the Board of Directors of the Company to carry out decisions stated at the General Meeting of Shareholders, including but not limited to making or requesting that all the necessary deeds, letters, or documents be drawn up, present before the parties /authorized official, including a Notary, submits an application to the authorized party/official to obtain approval or reports the matter to the authorized party/official as referred to in the applicable laws and regulations.
The decisions taken at the Extraordinary GMS are expected to contribute to the strategy set by the company to accelerate digital transformation in all business segments, increase investment in human resources, and strengthen the core business of each business segment while optimizing business operations.
Anabatic Technologies Bondholders Approved the Extended Term of Convertible Bonds
PT Anabatic Technologies Tbk completed a series of general meetings on Wednesday (21/06/2023) at Graha Anabatic, Tangerang, with a General Meeting of Bondholders. At this meeting, it was resolved that the company applied for an extension of the bond tenor, which was set to mature on July 11, 2023, to July 11, 2024.
“The company seeks to fulfill its commitment to bondholders by making payments on bond yields from time to time according to a predetermined period,” said Harry Surjanto Hambali, President Director of PT Anabatic Technologies Tbk.
Furthermore, he stated that Anabatic Technologies requested approval for a one-year extension of the bond extension, taking into account the company’s financial situation and condition, as well as the transition period regarding COVID-19.
In this meeting attended by PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk as the Trustee of the 2018 Anabatic Convertible Bonds, it was decided:
Approval of extending the term of the 2018 Anabatic Convertible Bonds for 1 (one) year (originally the maturity date was July 11, 2023, to July 11, 2024).
The outcome of this meeting reflects bondholders’ trust in the company’s growth strategy and prospects. The approval of this agenda permits the corporation to move forward with goals to expand its business and optimize operations.
“We are grateful for the bondholders’ support and trust. Through responsible and strategic financial decisions, we remain committed to maximizing value for all stakeholders,” Harry stated.